International Robotic Sailing Conference 2019
Zhejiang, China, September 2-3, 2019
IRSC provides researchers with the opportunity to present and exchange ideas on their work on autonomous surface marine robotics. IRSC proceedings present the cutting edge of work in a variety of fields related to robotic sailing. The conference follows the World Robotic Sailing Competition, combining research and practical experience in one event.
IRSC 2019 welcomes paper submissions on a range of topics around autonomous surface marine robotics (especially sailing robots), including but not limited to the list of topics below.
List of Topics:
- Innavation of surface marine robot design
- Sensors and obstacle detection for autonomous sailing
- System development and validation, Hardware and software organisation
- Route planning, navigation and optimisation
- Control architectures and algorithms
- Collision avoidance, boat-to-boat communication
- Multi-boats autonomous formation sailing
- Machine learning and adaptation
- Energy and power management especially for intercontinental sailing
- Robotic boats in teaching
- Modelling, simulation, control and stability analysis
- Marine engineering
All submissions and reviews for the IRSC2019 conference will be facilitated via the online EasyChair system, which enables authors to submit abstracts and papers and to receive peer review from Programme Committee members. In order to use the EasyChair system, you will need to set up an EasyChair account if you do not already have one. Refer to the step-by-step guide to using EasyChair for IRSC2017 abstract submission.
Submission of full papers (deadline June 10th 2019) via EasyChair. Notice for acceptance will be given before July 10th. Full papers may be up to 9 pages in length, including figures.
Please use this template for your final submission. （The same of IRSC2018）
- Coming soon
- Chao Xu, Zhejiang University
- Lizi Wang, Zhejiang University
The conference will be held in Zhoushan Islands, Zhejiang Province，China
All questions about submissions should be emailed to Lizi Wang （firstname.lastname@example.org ）